Can You Detox Heavy Metals
Ask A Healer Detoxing the Body Articles
FDA-MANDATED RECALL OF MAXAM LABS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE ONE REVIEWED HERE, HAS BEEN ISSUED. You may no longer buy these health supplements and, if you have them, you are being encouraged by the FDA to destroy them. For the record, I used PCA, I believe it is safe, and I also believe the FDA is targeting health companies because of pressure from the pharmaceutical company money in Washington.
review by N J Howell
About the Lemonade Diet
Symptoms of Parasites
This used to be an article about a product I used with great success. Maxam Labs created PCA and some other health products. I tried PCA and loved it. Some years pass and the FDA starts putting some pretty extreme pressure on this company, according to the founder. Now, they have issued a recall on all products. In the letter I received it was noted that FDA is not taking this action because of reports of illness or problems from users.
What was PCA from Maxam Labs: Unlike the chemical ingredients used in some chelation therapies, the ingredients in PCA were living, helpful bacteria and microbes that, when introduced to the blood stream, become a natural part of the body's immune system, helping the body heal the way nature intended. PCA contains:
* Peptides of glycine (an immune system booster helpful for a wide range of conditions including gout, anxiety, insomnia BPH, stomach ulcers and more) * Glutamic acetylcysteine, Peptidylgluconase
* Ferments of beneficial flora including acidophilus and lactobacillus, so important to intestinal health
* Ferments of algenic acid, lipoic acid and silica, all of which provide additional health-building support properties
* Additional vitamins and minerals important to the detox process.
What else was different about PCA?
Regular users of PCA noticed lower enzyme counts and improvements in situations where there is cardiovascular or cerebral vascular plaque - Again, not suggested as medical treatment or replacement for any medication or treatment your doctor may prescribe for arterial plaque. This is a dietary supplement that many find helpful lowers elevated enzyme counts.
5. According to the Maxam Lab research, PCA did not remove minerals such as calcium and magnesium unless they are in the body at excess levels.
6. PCA was packed with fermented potencies of more of the best heavy metals detox and system-supporting ingredients available than any other detox formula I've researched. These include Blue-green algae, Chlorella, Fulvic acid, Acetylcysteine, Phytoplankton, Ionic sea minerals, Hyaluronic acid and Glutathione, in the form of micro-fermented peptides.
Detoxing and Cleansing Health Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. PCA was not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.