Natural remedy four gout pain, swelling and inflammation
review by N J Howell
What is Gout-Gone? This non-addictive formula is FDA-registered which means it jumped through a whole heck of a lot of hoops to get approved. Natural remedies have a hard row to hoe, getting FDA-registered so that in and of itself should speak volumes.
My brother had a terrible episode of gout recently and tried the black cherries, the apple cider vinegar and other natural remedies but I wish I'd been able to get him to try Gout-Gone. His situation was urgent so he was trying everything, including medication, that he could immediately get and try.
If you have gout flare-ups, particularly if you don't have one right now and can wait to receive it, why not go ahead and get something on hand to help?
If you have tried all the other natural and prescription routes for dealing with gout flare-ups, why not try a homeopathic? I love homeopathy and use it successfully to treat a lot of common health challenges in my own life. Gout doesn't happen to be a problem for me but if it were, I would most certainly try homeopathy to deal with it.
What is in Gout-Gone?
Short answer: Antimon crud (6C), Benzoicum ac (6C), Ledum (6C), Nux vom (6C), Quercus (12C), Rhododendron (6C), Silica (6X). Now, in more detail, why these particular homeopathics were chosen:
* Antimonium crud (6C) helps to soothe common aches and pain in the joints.
* Quercus (12C) additionally assists to help to soothe and dissipate common pain in joints and is a useful homeopathic ingredient when addressing maladies that strike and come on very suddenly.
* Rhododendron (6C) (this is what I love about homeopathy - how specific it is) is particularly useful in addressing tearing pain in bones or the inflammation of the great toe-joint.
* Benzoic ac (6C) is useful when pain radiates in the joints of the extremities or joints that crack, with redness and swelling or sharp, tearing pains in the joints of the big toe.
* Silicea (6X) is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth.
* Nux vom (6C) is recommended to help the body detoxify especially when symptoms worsen with consumption of spicy or acidic food and drink.
* Ledum (6C) can help when an individual feels hot inside, but the affected part is cold to touch and is relieved by cold applications.
If you'd like to start safely reducing uric acid levels and relieving gout symptoms such as inflammation, swelling and pain, I'd suggest trying this homoepathic gout remedy from Native Remedies, a company I've grown to trust over the years.
Get More Info on Gout-Gone - Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves symptoms of gout, swelling, inflammation and burning pain in small joints
Health Disclaimer: Gout-Gone is not presented as any type of substitute for medical attention. If you are prone to gout flare-ups, discuss any change in your health regimen with your doctor.