How to conquer systemic yeast infections
Effective, Natural Candida Albicans Remedies
review by N J Howell
Master List of Natural Remedies
Yeast Free Cooking
The body has candida. It's a matter of balance. We get in trouble when there is an overgrowth. Some things that contribute to the imbalance of bacteria in our system include consuming too many refined sugar products, problems with immune system (white sugar also lowers immune function), and stress. Of the three I think stress is the biggest factor. If you take a lot of antibiotics, like several rounds, you may develop a yeast imbalance too. If you get too much yeast in the body, you develop a more serious condition called systemic yeast. Natural remedies such as Candida Clear and Candidate can help restore a normal balance to the intestinal system.
This herbal formula uses four primary ingredients that work in a synergistic fashion:
1. Caprylic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid with high fungicidal activity against yeast.
2. Pau d’Arco has antimicrobial and antiviral properties. It helps destroy fungi by increasing the oxygen supply to cells. Note: If you have low blood sugar, you may not be able to tolerate a lot of pau d'arco.
3. Black walnut, according to one study, is effective at containing Candida.
4. Oregano is well-respected as an anti-candida herb. Also helps the body maintain proper ph levels, which is vital to irradicating yeast overgrowth.
This remedy provides very effective support for helping the body maintain proper ph levels and a healthy candida balance internally. The broad level of support that Candidate offers for helping the body throw off systemic yeast is what makes it one of the more effective natural candida albicans remedies to consider.
Like Candida Clear, this formula also contains pau d'arco but combines it with lemon grass and marigold. Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is added to support the liver and help the body cleanse. It's more than a flower! Marigold supports overall systemic function and is very helpful in removing toxins from the body. Lemon Grass is one of my favorite herbs. It's proper name is Cymbopogon citratus and this herb has has been studied for its ability to help maintain systemic health and for it's ability to promote healthy, balanced levels of flora in the body.
* 100 percent natural
* Assists with healthy digestion and elimination to clear candida die-off
* Helps maintain healthy ph levels to inhibit candida albicans growth
* Promotes healthy intestinal flora
* Helps balance blood sugar levels to prevent cravings for sweets
The difference between a yeast infection and systemic candida albicans: Most women know what it's like to have a yeast infection. Typically, you can take care of that with Monistat or some such over the counter remedy. However, systemic candida albicans is a different matter. When yeast becomes systemic, it means it is growing in the body in a way that is out of control.
Once it reaches systemic levels, candida can harmfully impact the heart, lungs, eyes, brain and other organs. At certain levels of toxicity, natural remedies may not have time to work. Be wise with your health and see a doctor if systemic candida has progressed to the point where your overall system is compromised.
Holistic Wellbeing Disclaimer: Systemic Candida Albicans may be a life-threatening condition and this information on natural remedies is not presented as a substitute for any needed medical attention. Natural remedies for candida albicans have helped many and represent a viable adjunctive support but should not be considered a replacement for proper medicial evalutation.