Natural Athlete's Foot Remedy
Attacks Tinea Pedis Fungus
Ask A Healer Natural Remedies Guide
Fugacil Anti-Fungal Nanomedicine Cream
* All-Natural Ingredients, including tea tree, lavendar, geranium, etc.
* For Ringworm, Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Toenail Fungus
* Targets fungus deeper than other products due to naoparticles
* See relief in hours, with just one application
* All natural essential oils and botanicals
* Nontoxic and safe, FDA approved.
Fungacil attacks the fungus responsible for athlete's foot and is also able to target jock itch, toenail fungus and ringworm. The ingredients are effective for healing and recovery, pain relief and itch relief, softening of scabs and prevention of spread.
Heal your athlete's foot now
About Athlete's Foot
Athlete's foot is caused by a fungus and it is highly contagious. This condition predominantly affects men. If left untreated, this fungal infection can be very itchy and bothersome, and the skin can blister and crack.
Tinea Pedis thrives in moist, dark conditions and some people are more prone to an infection than others. At the beginning of an infection, you may notice itching and burning. Later on, there may be areas that are cracked, blistered or scaling.
Health Care Disclaimer: Please observe other health tips for controlling tinea pedis, such as keeping your feet dry and using an anti-fungal regularly on areas affected. Natural remedies are not presented as substitute for any needed medical evaluation or treatment.